Monday, December 19, 2011

"It's Time to Play the Music! It's Time to Light the Lights!"

"It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights"
It's time to name the puppies of SSD Scotia tonight!

These puppies are going to be the Jim Henson litter!

Scotia was bred to Lord Byron of Kerrybrook, and according to her ultrasound, she's going to have 8-10 puppies!

We need your help to come up with at least 10 puppy names based on Jim Henson's characters. Do you have a favorite Muppets, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock character? Let us know in the comments! It could become the name of a puppy.

Please suggest both male and female names, and feel free to suggest as many names as you like. We'll announce the names once the puppies are born.

Have fun! We can't wait to see what you come up with!


10 comments:

  1. I loved fraggle rock, so here it goes:
    Boober
    Gobo
    Mokey
    Red
    Wembley
    Gorg
    Doozer
    Henson
    Fraggle
    Rock
    From: Ali/Ripley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Fraggle rock as well!

    Anonymous covered pretty well, but didn't mention: Sprocket! The only dog on the show.

    Other favorite Jim Henson characters (casting my brain back to the 80's and A Muppet Family Christmas):

    Gonzo
    Camilla
    Bunson
    Beaker
    Rolph
    Chef
    Fozzie
    Robin
    Kermit (of course!)
    Snuffy
    Barkley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the above, but I also like:

    Frazzle, Hoots, Count, Honeydew, Sweetums, & Thog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how everyone like Fraggle Rock here! Of the ones above, I love Sprocket, Doozer, and my own personal favorite, Beaker!!! (I know that's not ten, but I leave room for others to make suggestions! ;>))
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mokie ... the poet artist from Fraggle Rock of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snuffleupagus ... Snuffy, Snuffles, or Gus for short? I'm only assuming that was a Henson character!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jareth
    Sarah
    Toby
    Hoggle
    Ludo
    Sir Didymus
    Ambrosius

    From Labyrinth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jen,
    I don't know how I missed Sprocket!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly and Mike ScheibDecember 23, 2011 at 11:58 AM

    Beaker (my absolute fav muppet of all time)
    Waldorf (my second fav muppet)
    Camilla
    Fozzie
    Gonzo
    Kermit
    Muppy (white dog from the first season of the muppets)
    Rizzo
    Rowlf
    Scooter
    Chef (as in Swedish...haha)
    Gobo
    Mokey
    Wembley
    Doozer!
    Sprocket
    Abby
    Bert
    Ernie
    Grover
    Oscar
    Rosita
    Telly
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about Emmett for Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas? He was a Jim Henson puppet. :)

    ReplyDelete